How to get here
Getting here from Courtenay
- From the old highway, turn up McLeod Road (the same road that Union Bay Credit Union is located on), follow the hill up.
- When the road levels off you will find Green Avenue on your left.
- Green Avenue is a dead end road which ends in the forest.
- We are at the end on your right.
- Please pull into the second gate – closest to the forest – and park on the gravel in front of Country Canine Care.
- View on a map.
Please drive slowly on Green Avenue, there is a small local flock of 4 peacocks that walk on Green Avenue daily. Please drive slowly on our property and watch for other clients and their dogs.
All dogs must be on leash until the dog is inside Country Canine Care and staff has greeted you.
We look forward to meeting you!
Hours of Operation
Country Canine Care is open 365 days a year.
We are pleased to announce we are open for drop off and pick up from 7:00 am to 6:00 pm.
Please see Rate Sheet for drop off and pick up times. Please contact us if you have a unique situation and we will do our best to accommodate.